Sunday, May 16, 2010

But It's Not Even Summer Yet!

No it is not officially summer yet, but if you're a fall bride then you know that fall is right around the corner! I spent this not-so-summery May Sunday creating two Autumn Inspiration Boards... that's right, two. I could not commit to just one! I always wanted to be a late October bride so I had too many ideas I wanted to include.

This first board has a pumpkin-y theme, with orange and brown tones. These colors are an obvious choice because they flow with nature at that time of year. The leaves are turning blazing shades of gold, pumpkin patches abound, and the weather is perfect for celebrating outdoors in the late afternoon.


The second board is all glamour... deep shades of red and plum, roses, candle light, and dark elegance. This is the wedding I would have chosen in a parallel life. It feels like a later fall reception, maybe November, where you need the warmth of the fire and a handsome groom.


Of course these are just ideas - do not feel like you need to be trapped by foliage colors to be a fall bride! I don't recommend pastels but you still have a lot of options. Your own wedding pictures and inspiration boards are always welcome at Niche White!

No comments:

Post a Comment